Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 30 July 2014

When work Interrupts....

Behind the scenes I have been sewing like crazy...I now manage to fit in some sewing everyday after work until dinner time...However things have been crazy busy as work meaning less sewing time!!! Grrrrr
Here are my projects so far that I'm still working on....

Orange, Blue Grey quilt top completed....just to add wadding, back and quilt

Citrus Blocks done, just to layout, sew, add wadding, buy backing then quilt....

Citrus Berry Chaos

Chaos over...

Thinking of a Layout....Help!!!


I still have a lot to do...also still to find a backing fabric for the citrus quilt, nothing has caught my eye yet.

I have backing for every other quilt, but that one...I want to finish it soon...ish....GRRRRR!!!

Watch this space

Cherie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D