Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 27 December 2013

Fabric advice please

Hi everyone, I need some fabric advice.....

I haven't been around for sometime and have missed all the years fabric lines. Have you bought any fabric recently that was just too good to miss? Also I am looking to buy a jelly roll, but I have no idea what shop offers the best deals and the latest lines. I usually shop on Etsy or I check other sites out on the web. Any particular shops you buy from online?

If you have any shops or sites please let me know...

Bye for now

I be's Cheraldine =D

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cherie.....I think you might find some good fabric deals on jelly rolls at Green Fairy Quilts.......I think they also have some good shipping terms.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the shops I know are in the US, and I would agree with the above comment on Green Fairy Quilts. My favorite inexpensive shop ships only to the USA, Canada and Australia -don't know why they miss the UK. As for lines, there are a lot of good ones out, but I'm not sure of your favorite types of fabrics. You might check Over the Rainbow and Dakota Cabin Quilts for their sale pages.

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D