Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 12 November 2012

A few Sneak Peaks

I guess you've all been wondering what I've been up to...where I've been...why I haven't been commenting on your blogs like I usually do...

Well life got in the way as it tends to. Work days although the same amount of hours always feel much longer! Maybe it's the winter season and the days getting darker before their time, so it makes it impossible to get a decent picture of anything as the lighting just isn't right!
I'm going to treat myself to a new camera! Mine is far from what it was when I first bought it....the zoom is all messed up, the picture quality is very shocking. At 14.2 mega pixels I expected better! (Then again I don't think the few times I accidentally dropped it helped...)

So I'll share a few sneak peaks and I'll be back sometime in the week to reveal all..





I think that's enough for now...

Watch this space.

Siya'll later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D