Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 25 September 2012

So many pins so little time!

Work was a little less crazy today...though there was far more going through the warehouse to locate some solutions we had on order to go out! It's like a maze!  The guys are too funny. There was a box marked do not open or move, so the guys were all like "what if somethings been put inside the box and when we open it we get attacked!" I looked at them with that 'Yeah riiiighhhht' expression.

Back home was more relaxing in front of the TV....had I have gone online I would have seen that the deadline for the pin to win! had been changed to today!! By the time I got online I had an hour to get 30 pins!.....I didn't make it! I was 26 away....
Oh well I guess I'll have to buy myself the bundle like I was planning too..This price is cheaper than all others I've seen as well, so even better! A few other fabrics may just sneak in....

I made an attempt on some gift bags and totally made the biggest error! I know what I did wrong, but at the time it was too late to fix it! Good thing it was just the off cuts..



I then sewed together the strips I'd cut from my Christmas prints....Not too sure what this will end up as yet, I may make another with this same pattern, and try out the pouch thingy again...

Have started sketching up label designs using the trusty power point,.....

Then realised I probably won't be making that many quilts so I have to change some of the wording   any suggestions, maybe just my shop name, blog and a few care symbols? I thought making quilts was hard, but designing a label!!! Give me the quilt! 

I'm working out pricing and trying to make a few more things. It's just when I get in from work I am so tired! I may use some of my upholstery weight fabric as backing for my things, like the cushion covers. 
I may go with a theme to the items in my shop to make it a little more unique,  I'll see how it goes...I have some idea's in mind, just gotta sketch things out....and see if it's cost effective too....

Siya'll tomorrow =D


2 comments:

  1. love your little label designs! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am the last person who can come up with something catchy...I like what you have already...lol. I know what you mean about that tiredness after work........I'm off today and I still haven't made it up to my sewing room to do something!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D