Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Now you can all "Say Cheeeeeeeeeeeeese!!"

I took a day off from sewing and posting yesterday as work was soo crazy!! Over 300 labels to type up. print off and note down. I did get some help, but it was still a crazy amount! Luckily I got a break from answering the phone as that would have way eaten into the deadline time!

Today was a much better day labels wise only 100 or so to do. Customers were coming in for collections and repairs...luckily I didn't have to deal with them all *sly laugh* The phone complaints weren't too extreme. Though one guy was talking for England I think I tried to say bye to him at least 6 times!!
Getting home I needed a nap as I had a really bad headache so one hour later I got up and pulled out the Polaroid blocks I'd started with a mission to get them all finished! Of course there were some minor interruptions and I asked Mother to print a few recipes off for me....(well I asked for 1 she bought in 3...)







Whilst I was at the iron I got my Christmas fabrics all nicely pressed all ready to be cut....then I need to find that template....

Then I finished of my latest fairy. Now to sketch another custom one this time....


Siya'll tomorrow =D

4 comments:

  1. Polaroid blocks are looking good!

    Hope you find your template for your Christmas fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are so beautiful with all the prints and colors and I love the fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the I=spy blocks........what will you do with them? Glad you got through your day at work without pulling out too much hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fairy art. glad the job is still going well, even if it is really hectic!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D