Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 21 August 2012

The big reveal!!!

So over the past few weeks I've been sharing sneaks with you on a secret project.
It all started with some sketches, that you may have missed

That became fabric wedges turned cushion tops



With some rainbow bands/sashing


Some linen backing and stuffing 


Became cushions


For all the pictures of this process you can check out my Secret project reveal if you like you can also add me on Flickr too. Now I just have to sew up all the openings and fish out some buttons for the centres of each cushion....40 to choose.....

I'm working on a tutorial/pattern as I've taken a lot of pictures from each step so stay tuned for that.
I also stuffed the heart pillows....they are in one of the pictures, they too will be added to the mix.
I'm still thinking of names...need to actually start writing them down and seeing how ridiculous they are, then I'll need labels.....

Tonight I'm linking up with

Fresh Poppy Design

I'm out to the cinema and will be celebrating Mother's birthday tomorrow...which reminds me I haven't yet wrapped her present.....

Siya'll tomorrow =D

6 comments:

  1. How super clever of you!! They look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I've been wondering what your secret project would turn out yo be and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are totally fantastic!!!!!! would love a tutorial to try them out how very clever of you! love that it was a secret! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cushions and so unusual.

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D