Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Drip.....Drip...Drip

For best part of the day my nose has been like this

It has been getting on my nerves! Hay fever is really a pain in the nose! 

So at 'work' I was making up some spreadsheets which although isn't actually all that hard, once you click a few of the helpful buttons to find out what they do. 
The hardest part was going through all the folders to actually find the one I was looking for! I had to click at least 5 different folders sometimes more just to find the one that had the document I needed to use! Talk about your labyrinth.

Back home it was baking!!! Downstairs was cool, upstairs was much like a sauna! I feebly managed to finish off the rest of my hexies, but couldn't bring myself to cut or iron them. 


Oh and in the mail this morning I got some fabric sent to me thanks to my Swaps on Flickr. Some charms and a F8 of an echo print I'm collecting!!!!! Happy Dance. I also ordered some more from TheTinThimble


It was too hot to do more sewing so I read a few more chapters of my book. Everyone else in the house seemed to be sleeping....

Siya'll tomorrow =D



1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you have allergies! I'm completely sympathetic as I have them, too, but it's been raining a lot and keeping the air clear. Of course, that means it's humid in the extreme, so it's a toss up whether the rain is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D