Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 21 March 2012

More Trips to the post office!!

The people at the post office are going to get sick of seeing me! So glad I can get 4 packages posted off tomorrow though so maybe they won't have to see me for a while.
If you haven't already joined the fun at Lucy's then head on over to the

Charm About You
It's been great fun seeing all the fabrics people have from different parts of the world!! Sending 2 packages to the USA and 2 to Australia!! I'll be waiting patiently for my packages to arrive. Next month is going to be interesting!

However it's still March. I still have yet to decide which project to use for

Scrap Attack Quilt-Along
The linky party starts next Monday!!!! I have some ideas in the pipelines...hopefully I get at least the top done by then! 
I just got my order from The Fat Quarter shop!!! pictures will be up tomorrow! I'll be using some of my order for 


Fresh Poppy Design
I still have a week left so I need to get my Sew on! Good thing I wont be at work next week!! hopefully I can get 2 more quilts done by the end of the month, as well as finishing up my 2 Hexie projects!!

I also managed to get finished 4 of the blue/green Granny Square blocks!

Some of the corner pieces are slightly askew! Hopefully they neaten up when I trim the edges! Tomorrow will be the last blue/green block and make a dent in the red/orange/yellow =D

3 comments:

  1. Can you blast them straight with the iron having pinned them down or something? Good luck with all your packages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Granny blocks! How about a bit of starch on the corners?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea more granny blocks I love them finished my first top yesterday so love those blocks.

    http://richardquilts.blogspot.com
    http:// my1pictureaday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D