Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 26 March 2012

Mail all for me!!

I love the sound of mail dropping through the letter box! I love it even more when all of it is for me!! I'm starting my morning with a BIG SMILE!! 

You may have seen me swapping some mini squares recently with 3 fabulous ladies!
Cameron from Cameron Homemade
Suzanne from Colorado Lady
Amy from [Amy's] Crafty Shenanigans

So a HUGE thank you! to them for swapping with me and making my morning extra special! I suppose you all want to see the lovely fabric I got?


From Suzanne! Strips and squares!! Which will come in very handy!





From Amy! She wrote a lovely note to say she had included some Kaffe Fassetts and some Moda fabrics!



From Cameron! Sent In a handmade envelope =D

A great selection of squares and strips, plus some amazing scraps!

Also my charm packs from The Fat Quarter shop....I got these last week and forgot to take a picture
I'm going to have fun making things with these! I already have some ideas floating around. I made a lot of progress at the weekend, but that post will come later as I'm out morning/afternoon. My trouble making brother is treating Mother and I to lunch! =D

See you all later!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad they made it and so glad you like them!!! I love when the mailbox has these types of goodies in it as well!! Sure makes the day a little more grand!! Have a great lunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome bits and pieces!! This was a lot of fun and thank you for the squares and scraps you sent me :)

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D