Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 21 March 2012

I'm a Winner!

Liebster Blog Award


My good blogger friend Lisa at In the Boon Docks awarded me the Liebster Blog Award.She's been a great blogging friend and has helped me with ideas and given me some cool tips and great inspiration. I found it very hard to choose just 5!! So my friends if you choose to accept this award please post the Liebster award on your blog so others know.

If the blogs I listed want to accept the Liebster Award and pass it on to 5 blogs themselves, here are the rules:

This award is given by bloggers to their favorite blogs with under 200 followers. The Liebster Rules are:
1. Post about your win on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have less than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Drumroll please, I award the Liebster Blog Award to the following blogs: 

Quietplay-over at quietplay
Gigi-at Gigi's Quilty Treasures
Rebecca- at Sew Festive Handmade
Cameron- at Homemade DIY Projects and tips
Jess- at The Elven Garden

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for honoring me with the Liebster - I'll pass it along to some wonderful bloggers, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the honor :) And I got the versatile blogger award the next day - So I'm nominating you for that! What else can we trade . . . fabric, awards... got any cadbury flake? I can send ya some hershey's, but that'd be pretty poor trade for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, my computer is FREAKING out - so hopefully I didn't leave this comment like 298 times. If so, sorry! Thank you SO much for the honor ... and to complete our swapping experience, I awarded you "The Versatile Blogger" award :)
    http://www.cameronhomemade.com/2012/03/and-id-like-to-thank.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thanks! Yay for blog love :)

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D