Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Fugly Fabric Party-Swap

So I posted on the Very Berry Handmade page for Ali's swap. She mailed me not long after. I picked out some of my fabrics to send to her. The ones I knew I wouldn't miss and would never use. On Monday upon getting in from work I had three lovely parcels waiting for me. One of those from Ali!!
I opened it and out tumbled more fabric scraps than I had expected. I sorted them out into piles and here there are
OK so out of these I like 2 can you guess which ones?

Out of these ones 3 were my favourite,

Out of these I like 3 the best

3 of these will go nicely with my vintage fabrics the other two hmmmm...
As you can see a varied selection of colours and styles, some modern others vintage-which will come in handy to go with the other vintage fabrics I just purchased
They are 4" squares I may cut down to make a mini quilt or I'll leave them whole and make a small quilt with some of the other fabrics from Ali. I was happy for the ones with the bears on they'll look so cute on a baby cot quilt. I also purchased these, they're also 4" squares

Bought from good old eBay. I have ordered some other fabrics, they are yet to arrive. It is a joy coming home to have something to open =D

2 comments:

  1. I mailed your package yesterday so it should be there in about 9 days the postman told me. So, there is another to look forward too. I like your new fabric, time to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Still looking for ideas and inspirational pieces

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D