Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 30 January 2012

The annoying mobile Phone!


The start of a brand new blog. I was Getting bored at the weekends sitting about doing nothing as my weekdays consist of getting up early-4am- going to work, coming home-2pm- eating, having a nap, eating again then going to bed. Ha!
I decided to get back into sewing and patch working as I made a quilt about a year ago now. On my phone I've taken some pictures...will it let me upload them though? Me thinks not. I completely forgot I have a good working camera, which I could have used instead to take the pictures. Maybe I'll try the phone again tomorrow when I'm not heading off to bed.
This mobile though, seriously I don't know why I thought it was a wise investment....Anyone else annoyed by the Nokia Lumia 800?
So watch this space for further developments to my crafting genius and those pictures I have yet to upload to my computer. xx

2 comments:

  1. THanks for sharing your first post...I'm having fun seeing why, when everyone got started with their blog! I like your style and added myself as a GFC follower...stop back by and I hope you'll do the same! I'd like to personally invite ya to join us on TUesday....for my linky: TUesday Archives. You link up OLD quilting posts! Fun right! No blogging...just find an old post that matches the weekly theme...next week it's all about dogs and dots! Hope to see ya! :) val myplvl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I arrived here thru Val. Phones...I get ya, I have my moments too!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D